[Colorado-Talk] accessible cell phones

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:12:21 UTC 2019

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well. well, I need some assistance from
you all and, maybe you could assist with me on this. since 2015 I got
for Christmas the lgexhaust from Verizon which is a flip phone with
speech and, I have loved and, until now I didn't have any problems
with it until this past year. I went to the local Verizon store last
year because I was starting to have problems with it but, since the
account was in my dad's name and, at the time last fall he was out of
the country with my family members for a trip.

well, after sending to him a email request that I needed this upgrade
we today went to the local Verizon store here in castle rock and, I
found out that they don't make the lgexhaust anymore and, they haven't
for a long time or so. and, they don't have it in any other Verizon
store in the co area or online either for me to purchase. I did look
at something compable to it but, I still wasn't sure on purchasing it.
so, here is where I ned your guys help and assistance on this. do any
of you know where I can through Verizon know of a accessible cell
phone which is a flip phone with speech like a smart phone or
compatiable to it? I have tried using a iPhone through my sister's
phone but, I don't have the coordination with my fingers besides
blindness I also have a fine and gross problem which is a part of a
rare syndrome that I have which is related to my blindness and is a
part of me.

I would like for it to have speech on it and, I want to do everything
like making calls, seeing who has called, texting capabilities,
listening to music on it, and, all of the major features of using a
cell phone and, also with using the cell phone with these capabilities
too!

please email me about it asap so, I can get a new one soon through the
Verizon store or by Christmas as well too. thanks again and, I look
forward to your assistance and help on this!

sincerely,
amy sabo