[Colorado-Talk] accessible cell phones

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:33:24 UTC 2019

 Hey Amy hope you guys are well. i’m not sure if this will help you or not but I think you can get the iPhone to delay the seconds between number of tabs but I’m not too sure. A lot of LG flip phones out there will do it to like have invoice, I’m not sure which ones are current though.

“Live the life you want”
-National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone XS  Using VoiceOver