[Colorado-Talk] Transforming Everyone's Dreams into Reality

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:43:32 UTC 2019

hello kevin,
first of all thanks for always posting the latest blogs for the nfb of
co. I always love reading them either here on Colorado-talk or on
newsline too! this was I thought the best one ever that I have read
and, I also love the quote on maya angelou because she is one of my
favorite poets. I had at one time the chance to hear read and to meet
her when I was a student at ucd but, unfortunately I wasn't able to
attend to due to a prior commitment in my schedule.

also, thanks for the history on the first black actress to be included
in a major picture. this is what we are working here with the
performing arts with the inclusion of blind actors in the media field
doing a positive way in the entertainment industry. so, thanks for
telling us on this!

thanks again for thisawesome blog and, I will see you at convention.

hugs,
amy sabo