[Colorado-Talk] OT: It's Toe-Tapping Music With New Songs To Judge On A Fun-Filled Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy theglobe.195 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:59:50 UTC 2019

Hello All!
If you're looking for a musical escape that will introduce you to some
new songs, while letting you crank up some awesome tunes as you prep
for the week ahead, then tonight's Djd Invasion is the place for you!
The fun starts at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM
Pacific) and will feature...
Great tunes to get you to dance, tap your feet, or just want to crank
up your speakers
Along the journey we'll check out some potentially good new tunes that
are on the rise. Do you think we should play them? You be the judge
and jury...
And of course, we have your requests and interactions that have always
been a Djd Invasion staple..
Get yourself warmed up for the fun 30 minutes prior to the start of
the show (at 7:30PM eastern) by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
at that time to get in your favorites all the way up til show's end.

then from 8 PM eastern, and for the next 4 hours, you can
Simply ask your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Grab the 195 The Globe mobile app from the google play store at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autopo.st.TheGlobe
or from the apple store at
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/195-the-globe/id1443085215
and selecting the music channel
or you can get all other listening options at
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen

I mentioned requests and interactions; interacting with me during the
show is possible too. You can do this by
Giving the 195_theglobe a mention on twitter
Giving me a call via telephone at
408 638 0968
and enterring in the ID
4562366247
from the USA
Grab the zoom mobile app from your phone's app store, hitting join
meeting, and entering in
4562366247
then hitting the call using internet audio button on the screen that appears.
Visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
to learn how to connect to our zoom platform
Or If you already have zoom, go directly to the meeting once the show starts at
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247

There are plenty of ways to interact, request, be heard, and most
importantly, have fun! So I hope you'll join me tonight on 195 The
Globe for a journey of fun, new music, interactions and so much more!
See you tonight!