[Colorado-Talk] OT: It's Toe-Tapping Music With New Songs To Judge On A Fun-Filled Djd Invasion Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:13:36 UTC 2019

dear david,
well, i'am sooo bad in getting back to you on this since for the past
2 weeks I have been enduring some major personal stuff in my life
which I can share with you off list. i'am glad that you were able to
post the announcement for last week's show which I of course missed
and, i'am now replying to it now! oh well! as for the new tunes which
were they and from what artist perhaps because I would've loved to
have been the judge and jury for them of course! oh well! I snoozed
and I lost too!

well, that's all for now take care and, I will taljk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo