[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Metro Meet and Greet

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:52:48 UTC 2019

Good evening Chapter! Good evening Colorado Talk!

I am writing you to remind you of our National Federation of the Blind Wild West Metro Meet and Greet.

This Friday, September 20 from 5 - 7 p.m.
The location is:
Blind Faith Brewing
2842 W Bowles Ave
Littleton, CO 80120

Please come on down to help us give thanks and support to one of our great sponsors for the amazing NFBCO 6 Dot Dash 5K.

This is simply a time to bring people together for food, drink and conversation.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Please call or text if you have any trouble finding the group.
Thank you.
Paul Sandoval
President - Wild West Metro Chapter
Board Member - National Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Phone: 720-620-8007