[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Metro Meet and Greet

Ileen Gallegos ileenshere at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 00:38:24 UTC 2019

Hello all. Just writing to let everybody know, we are excited to meet and greet on Friday night. Today is Nate Hecker‘s birthday. Happy birthday to you Nate. Please don’t forget to say a special hello to him as his youth is fading away. All are welcome. Don’t miss it, we’re going to have a Hooten tooten time. Finally, if you get a chance, remind the owner of the business how appreciative we are for the service to us at our 6 Dot Dash.  Come have some fun with us, the wild west metro NFB chapter, of Lakewood Colorado.

Have a great day, Ileen Gallegos