[Colorado-Talk] State Convention Transportation

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Sep 18 17:26:59 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

The NFB of Colorado will be providing transportation to and from State Convention in Fort Collins.
Buses will be leaving the Colorado Center for the Blind on Thursday October 31 at 1:00pm and will be leaving Fort Collins for Denver on Sunday November 3 at 12:45pm.  If you would like to ride the provided transportation, please email me at lbonderson at cocenter.org<mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.org> or call me at 303-504-5979 to RSVP.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado