[Colorado-Talk] hotel rooms at State Convention

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:48:32 UTC 2019

Hi All,
 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and enjoying this beautiful
weather. I just reserved my room for state convention yesterday
afternoon. I tried to get a double, and all they had left in our block
of rooms was a king sized bed and a sleeper sofa pull-out bed. Which I
was perfectly fine with, but says that rooms are going quickly. So if
you haven't made your room reservations yet, you might want to soon.
Doula