[Colorado-Talk] State transportation leaders ask for public input on possible Front Range passenger rail

Sabndy Schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 02:37:45 UTC 2019

I think this would be a great idea. I was just talking to one of my chapter members today about how nice it would be to have a train that went up by 25 Corredor. How I believe it should go from one end of Colorado to the other just like 25 does. I love trains and I would rather take a train then a bus. We could do like California where the trains connect up with the public transportation of whatever city they happen to stop in.

Sent from my iPhone