[Colorado-Talk] This is Exciting!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Apr 3 16:29:44 UTC 2020

Greetings my Federation family,

More than 800 people were able to get on President Riccobono's Presidential
Release last evening. WOW! He had a lot of information to share. The
President Release that he recorded live last night can be found here,
https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/2020-03/pr492.5.mp3. I invite
you to take a listen.

And, remember that our NFBCO Zoom session tonight at 5 will feature
President Riccobono. We now call this philosophy Friday. He will be offering
his view of our tagline, "Live the Life You Want." Feel free to bring your
questions and observations.

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,5955066474#

By the way, if you have ideas or short articles you would like us to feature
in upcoming Blind Coloradan blogs, please send them to Dan Burke or myself.
And, for those interested in guide dogs, guide dog related topics, we will
feature that discussion on our weekday 5:00 calls next Thursday, April 9.

Remember our NFBCO COVID-19 hotline, 303-778-1130 extension 219, or email
assistance at nfbco.org <mailto:assistance at nfbco.org> .

Take care. Stay home. Stay safe. And, let's keep building the National
Federation of the Blind.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org