[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Cast of all Blind and Will vision actors perform a free public radio play version of a Midsummer nights dream

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:41:37 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tiffany via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:53:51 -0700
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Cast of all Blind and Will vision actors
perform a free public radio play version of a Midsummer nights dream
To: perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tiffany <capagirl125 at gmail.com>

hi everyone,
I hope everyone is staying safe right now. Sending positive energy to
everyone. I wanted to share a free public event that I am involved in
that some may enjoy. As many people are turning to the arts right now
but are unable to go out and enjoy live performance we are bringing
that to you. This Sunday, April 26 at 2 PM Pacific 5 PM eastern time a
group of alumni from the Access Acting Academy actor training for
blind and low vision professional actors Will be presenting a live
radio play version of Shakespeare’s a Midsummer nights dream. The cast
is made entirely up of blind, low vision and visually impaired actors.
We also have some great collaborators working with us. It is being
directed by Nancy Benjamin who is a voice and dialect coach for the
Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Canada. There will be a live Q&A
after the show and therewill also be captioning. Please find the live
stream link below which will be active at the time of the performance.
There’s also the Facebook event link below.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/8GCJNUbzW8G

https://facebook.com/events/s/a-middsummer-nights-dream-live/252115752505428/?ti=icl
Thank you,
Tiffany Taylor