[Colorado-Talk] We Are Family and You Are Invited

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Apr 23 20:55:48 UTC 2020

This issue of your Blind Coloradan
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/04/we-are-family-and-you-are-in
vited.html>  is dedicated to the young and the young at heart. Perhaps more
than ever this is the time for family. It is the time for our nuclear
families, the human family, and, of great importance to our dear readers,
it's the time for our Federation family.

Read. Enjoy.

Register Now for the Chance to Win a Free Orbit Writer, the $99 Braille
Keyboard.

FAST and Zoom, Zoom and FAST: Our FAST Program for Blind Youth Goes Virtual
This Friday! By Dan Burke

COVID-19, Social Distancing, It's a Dogs Life.

Presidential Release Goes Live!

NFBCO Sends Appreciation to Anchor Center for Blind Children Recognized by
Denver Active 20-30. The Anchor Center Has Been A Real Part of The Solution
for Blind Preschoolers and Families.

North Metro Chapter Members Ron & Marie In Need of Our Prayers and Positive
Energy

Wild West Chapter Activist Ileen Gallegos Informs Us That Her Cousin Who Is
Employed at A Nursing Home Has Tested Positive For COVID-19

Remote Learning Continues for CSDB

A Big Heart! Leading the Way! Walking in Big Shoes. Commentary by Kevan
Worley

The Education of Blind/Low Vision Students in the 21st Century. A Call for
Innovation and Creative Thinking

Aurora Chapter Meeting, April 25, 2020. Much More Than a Meeting
Announcement

Upcoming Virtual Federation Meetings. A Long List With Zoom Coordinates

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org