[Colorado-Talk] FW: [NFBofSC] Positive Note 1776

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 26 23:44:27 UTC 2020

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children

 <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314