[Colorado-Talk] FW: [NFBofSC] Positive Note 1776

Asanda Pavlacka asandapav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:59:40 UTC 2020

Can we have this list just be for Colorado stuff? I don’t see the benefit of having South Carolina things on a Colorado mailing list. It’s just more junk mail to delete. If it’s applicable to many in the NFB, they’re ought to be a better general list to post these things to.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 26, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Steve & Shannon Cook via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> Steve Cook
> District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
> 1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
> Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
> The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
> Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
> National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
> South Carolina Association of Blind Students
> South Carolina Parents of Blind Children
>
> Your old car keys can be keys to literacy for the blind.
> Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking
> www.carshelpingtheblind.org
> or call 855 659 9314

If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to any of the following within the NFB of SC, please click the below link.  NFB of SC, Federation Center of the Blind, Chapter, or Division.  Your support is appreciated!
http://nfbofsc.org/donations/
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBofSC:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/cookcafe%40sc.rr.com