[Colorado-Talk] Colorado blind parents meeting

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Aug 28 20:26:38 UTC 2020

Well, I am the blind parent of a blind son and a cited daughter and a three-year-old granddaughter who is non-blind as well. I will enjoy listening and learning. Thanks for saddling up again And as we Gallup forward. Perhaps this old blind grandpa will have something of Merrit to share. Perhaps not. Glad we are getting this going again