[Colorado-Talk] Monthly Conference call for the DeafBlind division

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:10:54 UTC 2020

Good Morning Everyone,

     I would like to invite everyone to the monthly conference call for the
Colorado Association of the Blind, Hard of Hearing, and DeafBlind.  It will
start this evening at 7 P.M.  We hope you will join us.

     Call-in number is:

     605-313-4457

     Access code 323248

     We also have an email list up and running.  If anyone would like to
participate on that, please send me your email address, and I'll make sure
you get added.  Thanks so much, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Warmly,

Doula