[Colorado-Talk] i phone questions

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:14:38 UTC 2020

Hi Amy.
First, I also wish you the happiest of new years! I hope 2020 is treating you well!
You cannot do everything with Siri, but between Siri and Voice Control, you could most things with just your voice. It would require quite some training, but I worked with someone in North Carolina last month who has a severe tremor so is not able to easily manipulate the touchscreen. Though dictation will not be ideal for professional emails and such, it is certainly possible to control your phone quite effectively with just voice.

I hope this helps,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone