[Colorado-Talk] i phone questions

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:25:16 UTC 2020

hello scott,
thanks for your advice on this topic! yes, this was the answers and
advice I was looking for. as for using the voiceover feature I would
love to use that feature if someone did show me on how to use it! i'am
a very savy computer person and, any help would be greatly
appreciated! i'am soo happy that i'am not the only can't use the touch
screen with their fingers. I see there are others here who out there
with other disabilities besides blindness. so, for doing this feature
by using voiceover and sery. could email me off list at my email
address so, maybe we could set up a time to help me out if I decide to
get a iPhone and, your assistance would be greatly appreciated?

thanks a bunch and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo