[Colorado-Talk] Contact7 getting results: Belmar crosswalk signals causing problems

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:45:54 UTC 2020

Greetings:

I am not really conflicted about this. Yes, I do agree that if an audible
signal is present, it should be audible even if the traffic volume is very
loud. But I disagree that these are necessary for every intersection in the
city. It sounds like the person complaining about this doesn't feel
comfortable crossing streets at intersections where there is no audible
traffic signal. This is a problem because it means that his ability to
travel anywhere is severely limited since audible signals are definitely in
the minority.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong