[Colorado-Talk] air fryers

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 21:24:48 UTC 2020

If you don't get answers you need here, there are two other
NFBNET.ORG lists that might help, blind-cooks and small-appliance-cooking.

The web addresses to subscribe are:

or you can send e-mail to blind-cooks-request at nfbnet.org and/or
small-appliance-cooking-request at nfbnet.org and put word subscribe on
subject line.