[Colorado-Talk] air fryers

Dishon Spears DISHONSPEARS at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 14:21:19 UTC 2020

The Philips air fryer is the one that I have, it has two knobs on it. One knob is for the temperature, and the other one is for the timer. You really don’t need to see the timer, all I do is turn it as far as it goes and use my own timer to monitor cooking projects. The temperature goes all the way to 390 and I pretty much use that temperature for almost everything I do in the air fryer. if you are concerned about knowing what temperature and the time you need to sit then you can use either be my eyes or another type of app that will enable a sighted person to assist you.

Sent from my iPhone