[Colorado-Talk] More fun than humans should be allowed to have

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jan 24 21:35:41 UTC 2020

Howdy y’all! Winner, winner, winner! Pizza for dinner! Pizza and bingo tomorrow night at brew ability somewhere in Denver metro. I think Inglewood. You can look it up. Spread the word. Let’s really come out and support our wild West chapter. And, folks in Colorado Springs. Have I got a deal for you! Let’s catch the bus dang at 1 o’clock tomorrow afternoon from the downtown station. We can get off at Colorado Station and then zip on tour the brew ability labs. Then we can split a Lyft back to Springs after bingo! What do you think? Bingo! If you know Folk Who are of the blind or Low Vision persuasion and just anybody really. Spread the word. Oh I think you get a bingo card for like three bucks. What a deal. I told you it was more fun than humans should be allowed to have. And you get these huge slices of pizza, only three bucks. And, and not only that dear friends, you get to spend time with the president of the wild West chapter, the honorable, the gracious, the multi talented Paul Sandoval That right there is worth the price of admission. By the way, admission is free And one other thing, this is not a federation item, necessarily. Some Facebook friends and I are trying to post 50,000 pictures of dogs on Facebook. So, take a picture of your dog, guide dog, service animal, pet dog, stuffed dog and post it on Facebook