[Colorado-Talk] FW: [COAGDU] Fwd: [NAGDU] Specifics of D.O.T. flying rules proposal

sandy schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 02:38:18 UTC 2020

This is very interesting especially since some people have miniature horses
for service animals. I think that service animals should be required to get
an ID just like a person does. This way the IT will have all the
information on it that is required by the airline. When a person goes
through an airline to check in they have to show their ID why shouldn’t
they have to show the ID for their service animal also. Then they wouldn’t
have to show up an extra hour early just to fill out the paperwork. Flying
on an airline is already hectic enough having to show up early it would be
stupid to have to do that another hour earlier just for the papers.