[Colorado-Talk] Wild West chapter meeting and elections

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:55:49 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

This is a reminder for our up coming monthly chapter meeting.

When: Saturday, February 1, at high noon
Where: Carmody Recreation Center
2200 S Kipling Street
Lakewood, CO 80227

Please feel free to join us for our monthly meeting where we will conduct our yearly elections, discuss issues that effect our community, plan future meetings, and have a generally good time.

Please note that if you wish to vote in the elections you must have paid your dues prior to the vote.
If you are planning on attending for the first time you can call or text message, and we will help look for you.
720-620-8007

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you all!

Paul Sandoval
President - Wild West Metro Chapter
Board Member - National Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado
Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Phone: 720-620-8007