[Colorado-Talk] Fun exhibit at Boulder Public Library and NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:50:00 UTC 2020

Greetings chapter members and friends,
The NFB Boulder Valley Chapter cordially invites you to attend our monthly
meeting February 1, 10:15 am, at the Boulder Public Library main branch,
1001 Arapahoe Avenue in Boulder.
Our meeting agenda includes:
Reports
Presidential Release
Community outreach ideas, library readings, literature drive
Scholarship meeting update
Day at the Capitol.
As part of our meeting we will also visit the Build a Better Book exhibit
featuring work by tactile artist Ann Cunningham.  See the write up below
for more information.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting or around the exhibit.

At your service,
Maryann Migliorelli -- President
National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter
720-284-2318
maryannmigs at gmail.com

"Stories for your Senses" is hosting a hands-on tactile exhibit at the
Boulder Public Library Canyon Gallery until February 2nd, 2020

The University of Colorado Boulder’s Build a Better Book project engages
youth in the design and
fabrication of inclusive media, including books and games for children who
are blind or low vision.
This exhibition features art created through the
the project, including stories and games designed to be experienced and
enjoyed by all senses!
Also included in this exhibition is the tactile artwork of Ann Cunningham,
Colorado artist and art educator at the Colorado Center for the Blind.

Boulder Public Library
1001 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder, Colorado 80302
303-441-3100

Build a Better Book
Colorado Parents of Blind Children CO-POBC

For more information, please visit:
http://buildabetterbook.org
http://acunningham.com