[Colorado-Talk] FW: NFB of SC Connects

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 4 01:08:20 UTC 2020

From: cstdofsc at googlegroups.com <cstdofsc at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Steve & Shannon Cook
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 8:44 PM
To: cstdofsc at googlegroups.com
Subject: NFB of SC Connects

The following is a message from Frank Coppel:

Hello Federation family,

Join us tomorrow evening, June 4, at 5:00 EST, for our next Scheduled NFB of SC Connects Zoom meeting, as we will discuss and answer questions regarding the state Board’s decision to hold a virtual state convention for this year.

Also, we will have a guest speaker for the evening, , Michael Feir, Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition.

To join this Zoom meeting, follow one of the below ways.

NFBofSC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBofSC Connect meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777#

Dial by your location

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Frank Coppel

President

National Federation of the blind of South Carolina