[Colorado-Talk] Podcast referral assistance

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 01:37:22 UTC 2020

Hadley school has a few podcasts. They have a writer's circle, resource roundtable. There is a harry potter podcast called broomsticks and braille. Jj Aragon does that one. Ther is also the book bistro. It is done by these blind women. They do author interviews and have a different topic every Friday.
Hope this helps.

Namaste
Sincerely,
Melissa R.  Green and Pj
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.