[Colorado-Talk] No Barriers Free! Virtual Summit

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jun 19 16:13:02 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues,

On the 26th and 27th of this month the NFB will have virtual exhibit space
at the No Barriers Virtual Summit. The No Barriers Virtual Summit will
reproduce the feel and content of the annual No Barriers Summit and
Festival. This is a great opportunity for Center students. It's a great
space in which to learn about other organizations, agencies, and companies
that provide support and some amazing opportunities for all people with
disabilities. It will be fun to navigate a virtual summit on June 26th and
June 27th. It might be a nice training or warm up for navigating an online
convention, such as the great national convention of the Federation.

Redefine what's possible at the 2020 No Barriers Virtual Summit! Curious
about what this is? No Barriers' goal is to share the stories of truly
inspiring people and to help others break down their barriers, unleashing
their individual or collective potential.

They have had the privilege of working with some of the world's most
extraordinary people, like Erik Weihenmayer, one of No Barriers' founders
who was the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest!

Are you ready to break through barriers? Come see what the hype is about at
<https://www.nobarriers.live/> https://www.nobarriers.live/

We encourage you to share this info with your friends, colleagues, and
students. Check out the lineup of truly impressive speakers and performers.
This will be my 3rd No Barriers Summit. I discovered Aira at my first No
Barriers Summit. And I learned salsa dancing from a Paralympian who had 2
prosthetic legs. You might just find new possibilities and new passion at
the No Barriers Virtual Festival. Check out the lineup, register free, and
check out this audio described promotional video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JnURBF-cWM
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JnURBF-cWM&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be.

Manager, Project Literacy