[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Tenors and Basses Needed for Convention Virtual Choir

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 03:42:23 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Nusbaum via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:33:37 -0400
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Tenors and Basses Needed for Convention Virtual Choir
To: musictlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Chris Nusbaum <cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>, perform-talk at nfbnet.org

Hi Friends:

I have been asked to send out a call for tenor and bass voices to
participate in our NFB Virtual Choir, which will perform at our
national convention. The choir has already had one rehearsal and will
have another one tomorrow night, but all materials are in a Dropbox
folder, as well as recordings of past rehearsals, so you will be able
to easily catch up. If you can join us, please email Rachel Grider at
rachel.grider at gmail.com.

Chris Nusbaum