[Colorado-Talk] New Info For The Free For NFB Member Link

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Jun 23 15:51:44 UTC 2020

Hello,

Of course, you do not have to be a member of the Federation to get this
great deal. You do have to register through this special link,
https://hopin.to/events/no-barriers-summit?code=9bece73a-2d84-45ba-bd2a-b9b9
962cdea8.

The National Federation of the Blind is proud to be promoting the No
Barriers Virtual Summit, being held this Friday and Saturday, June 26 and
27. You should also check out our Federation exhibit space at the Virtual
Summit. No Barriers is based in Colorado. It has international reach. We
think the powerful speakers and educational presentations will inspire
people with disabilities to overcome their own personal barriers. Much of
the positive philosophy found here in the NFB can also be found resonating
from the work of No Barriers. This may be worth your time. Register now. I
urge you to share with your friends and colleagues in case this may bring
them some great entertainment, information, and inspiration. We appreciate
the leaders of No Barriers for making this available. We appreciate our
colleague, NFBCO member, Penn Street for her effort. As well as the
adventurer, acclaimed author, teacher, and mentor Erik Weihenmayer.

https://hopin.to/events/no-barriers-summit?code=9bece73a-2d84-45ba-bd2a-b9b9
962cdea8

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369