[Colorado-Talk] So Much News In Your Latest Blind Coloradan Blog

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Mar 3 20:27:35 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Don't see the story you submitted. Blame Dan Burke. But seriously, it is so
exciting to be a part of an organization that has so many exciting things
happening we can't report it all in short newsletters every couple of weeks.
So we will start posting some items from time to time between our regular
Blind Coloradan posts. Check our Blogspot from time to time and consider
posting yourself.

Registration is open for NFBCO 6 Dot Dash 5k!
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/03/so-much-news-in-your-latest-
blind.html>

Congratulations to NFBCO Leader Gary Van Dorn.

Aurora Chapter Leader Curtis Chong Speaks at Optimist Club of Aurora.

NFBCO Announces Special New Rideshare Hotline.

NFBCO Member and Entrepreneur Pipi Adams Brings Her Unique Knowledge of
Essential Oils to a Special Seminar.

Braille Challenge, Shark Dissections, and Latin Dance. It's Always
Something.

New NFBCO Chapter Comes to Poudre Valley

Interested in Contributing Your Time and Leadership?

Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind Seeks Committed, Energetic Colorado
Citizens for Service on CSDB Board of Regents.

Colorado Springs Chapter to Hold Annual Election Saturday March 14.

Blind Entrepreneur Joanne Franklin Experiences Her First Transaction and
Pledges Chapter Contributions.

Blind Entrepreneur Joanne Franklin Experiences Her First Transaction and
Pledges Chapter Contributions.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org