[Colorado-Talk] Celebration of Life For Margaret Williams

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Mar 4 17:27:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

I think Rob Harris may have posted about this but when I was speaking with
Margaret's daughter Dorothy last night. Dorothy reminded me that there will
be a memorial for our late Grand Valley Chapter President Margaret Williams
on March 26th from 2 until 4. It will take place at Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints, 3076 E 1/2 rd., Grand Junction. I plan to go to this.
We only got to know our dynamic, capable, and kind Margaret Williams well
into the latter part of her life. This memorial will be held on the date
Margaret would have turned 95. She was an amazing woman. I look forward to
going to the memorial to learn more about all of her extraordinary life
experiences and accomplishments. Rob wrote about some of them in a fairly
recent Blind Coloradan
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/01/here-is-blind-coloradoan-wor
th-your-read.html> .

Thanks everyone.