[Colorado-Talk] Thank you.

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:39:40 UTC 2020

Right back at you Melissa!!!! I appreciate you very much! I am so proud of the great team that pulled this off. From everyone who did a seminar, played a part in opening ceremonies, hosted hospitality space, played a part in general sessions, organized or participated in the talent show, played a part in the banquet, participated in auction, and who tuned in!!!!!! It takes the whole group to make it happen and I am so happy to be part of this phenomenal team!!! The virtual choir, the door prizes, the local Tallent, it was all better than I imagined!!!!! Paul and Curtis were tremendous, our affiliate is tremendous!!!!! I feel so happy to be part of the NFB of Colorado!!!!!

Best Wishes

Jess

Sent from my iPhone