[Colorado-Talk] Thanks For An Awesome Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:27:01 UTC 2020

hello david,
i too also want to give my thanks to all who did a awesome for our
virtual state convention which was last weekend. yes, all on what you
said was awesome and, it was a shame that we couldn't hear the choir
or the other music on Saturday night for the banquet. but, thanks to
the tech team of Curtis and paul who magically made sure the techy
gremlins weren't able to kill our convention even though it was
Halloween and, they wanted to do their stuff but, we in the nfb didn't
let them win!!! we in the nfb of co rock on!!!!

i'am sure that renae will send to kevin or someone in the tech land
will put them up on our web site soon. so, stay tuned to the list on
when they should be up there okay!

i too loved the ccb video too and, my sister Rebecca who was tuning in
from her comfy studios at her place loved it too as much as well too!

yes, we are sooo blessed and sooo fortunate to have awesome leaders
here in the nfb of co and, that's why i decided to move here in 2003
from Michigan to here.

well, my dear that's all for now take care and, i'am glad that you
were able to participate in our convention last weekend from ny!

hugs always,
amy