[Colorado-Talk] thank you to all!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:34:30 UTC 2020

hello to all,
i too want to put out my personal thanks and gratidue to all who put
in such hard work last weekend for our virtual convention last
weekend!

it was sooo awesome that we all across thestate could all come
together in harmony to celebrate our affiliate and, the work of the
nfb of co.

yes, i think the techy gremlins were out on Saturday night for our
banquet. they wanted to haunt us for state convention since it was
Halloween night and, also daylight savings time too! but, we preserved
in killing them thanks to paul and Curtis! they did rock on saving us
from those vicious villans!!!lol!

i know during this terrible year we have all to endured this time i
know with love, hope, and determination we in the nfb of co can do it
and, we did for all and, especially throughout the country too!

hugs always,
amy sabo