[Colorado-Talk] Join us this coming Monday, November 9 for a powerful and fun mountain time at five

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Nov 4 15:27:09 UTC 2020

Greetings all, wow! Wasn’t that a fabulous convention. It truly was. Thanks all. And now! The final big! Pep rally To celebrate our 2020 Dash! But wait! There is still time for you and yours to register and be a part of the dash. You can still run or walk or treadmill or row a 5K. Still time for you to encourage family and friends to register for, the dash! And then join us for our award ceremonies. Special prizes! And a way for all of us to gather and celebrate our Chiefs fundraising campaign for the year. It’s a celebratory mountain time at five this coming Monday evening November 9. More details coming tomorrow. But for now, plan to be with us. And, if you haven’t registered? If you haven’t encouraged your other buddies to take part? Please. Please do so today! Much love to you all. And thanks for participating