[Colorado-Talk] This is the Big One! This Monday's Mountain Time at 5 is One You Don't Want to Miss

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Nov 5 20:24:56 UTC 2020

Dear friends,

Monday's Mountain Time at 5 is our last and best pep rally! We will be
announcing some results from the Dash! We will have some very special guests
and we will not forget to draw for some prizes for those of you who attend
the celebration. There is still time for you to participate. Please
register, do your 5k anyway, anywhere, with anyone. During this time of
pandemic, the Dash! Has been this year's grassroots fundraiser for the
affiliate. The money supports our scholarship program and our education
programs. Many of you met our 4 amazing scholarship recipients this past
weekend at state convention. These are incredible people, as well as
scholars. They are the future leaders of our movement. Each one has already
been contributing much. I encourage each and every one of us to try to use
the Dash to raise just a little bit more money prior to the Sunday, November
8 deadline! You can still join teams. You can still be a fundraiser.
Register today!

And join us Monday on Mountain Time at 5. Here are your zoom coordinates:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,5955066474#

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash!  <http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
www.6dotdashco.com
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and
other dear friends and supporters.

#comerunwithus

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369