[Colorado-Talk] Get ready to spread holiday cheer!!

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:23:13 UTC 2020

Get ready to spread holiday cheer!! The blind parents and parents of blind children are excited to announce that we will be holding a virtual holiday party on Saturday, December 12 from 2 PM until 4 PM.

Enjoy Christmas caroling, holiday crafts, drop by to visit Santa, and participate in a sharing activity about why your family is a gift. Stay tuned to check out some awesome raffle baskets that you do not have to be present to win but will be drawn on the day of the holiday party. We will be posting more details as they come but mark this off on your calendar!!! We also will be posting a list of supplies needed for crafts and if there is any assistance needed with purchasing supplies you will be able to contact us for support. Happy holidays and we can’t wait to see you there!!

Sincerely,
Maureen Nietfeld