[Colorado-Talk] With Humble Thanks Giving We Offer You Our November Blind Coloradan

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Nov 11 20:59:25 UTC 2020

>From turkey and trimmings to pie and ice cream. From soup to nuts the
November issue of your Blind Coloradan
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/11/with-humble-thanks-giving-we
-offer-you.html>  is a celebration of achievement and a clarion call for
harmony, equity, and opportunity. We do hope you will take the time to read,
and please offer your comments.

This special Thanksgiving issue is sent with love and admiration to our
blind veterans. Thank you for your service. Thanks to you and your families
for your sacrifices.

A Message of Thanks, Faith, and Love from Scott LaBarre, President, National
Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold Participates in NFB State
Convention Election Discussion

Did You Vote?

Going for The Gold!

Migs House of Improv

Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Met with Mixed Emotions from
NFBCO Membership at State Convention

Join Springs Chapter Meeting, Saturday, November 14, 10 a.m. For All The
Zoom Info Email assistance at nfbco.org <mailto:assistance at nfbco.org> .

Now Therefore Be It Resolved by The National Federation of the Blind of
Colorado Assembled at our 66th Annual State Convention

Getting the Rest, Relaxation, and Mindfulness We Need to Nourish the Body
and Spirit

Governor Appoints New Members to Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind
Board of Regents

Calling All Parents! Calling All Parents!

Bringing Santa's Magic to Your Blind Children

Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind, CSDB, Celebrates White Cane
Awareness Day in Song

Make a Joyful Noise

A Note to Motivate Myself and Clarify My Path by Maureen Nietfeld

#MyCaneMyIndependence An Effort by a Non-Blind Teenage Member

Audio Information Network Brings News, Views, and More to the Blind of
Colorado

NFBCO Activist Jennifer Spears Starts Up New Business With 10% of Sales to
Benefit Colorado Center for the Blind

NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader Basic Released

The Dash is done! Thanks to all of my buddies who contributed and
congratulations to all participants. Huge thanks to Blackstone Consulting
Inc., Audio Information Network, Spectrum, Philadelphia Insurance, AT Guys,
Vanda Pharmaceuticals, and of course Comcast. Thanks to The Doggers!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org