[Colorado-Talk] Brief COAGDU Meeting Sunday

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Nov 12 17:24:46 UTC 2020

Howdy Doggers,

First, thanks to all of you for promoting and participating in our COAGDU
Cares seminar at convention.

Second, thank you very, very much for those of you who participated in the
Dash. We particularly appreciate those of you who joined the Doggers team.
You should know that we finished second as a team. I also know the Boulder
team and the Springs team did very well.

Third, Gail Hamilton reminds me that it's time once again for our monthly
gathering of human handlers. I intend to have our 4:00 meeting this Sunday
afternoon, November 15. I expect it will be a shorter than usual meeting
unless you all have items of importance, interest, or fun to share. Zoom
coordinates below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7206208007#

The Dash is done! Thanks to all of my buddies who contributed and
congratulations to all participants. Huge thanks to Blackstone Consulting
Inc., Audio Information Network, Spectrum, Philadelphia Insurance, AT Guys,
Vanda Pharmaceuticals, and of course Comcast. Thanks to The Doggers!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org