[Colorado-Talk] Something a Little Special For All the Parents

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Nov 16 18:29:04 UTC 2020

Do you want advice from other parents about what toys your blind child will
enjoy playing with. Are you wondering how to make games and toys purchased
off the shelf accessible? Join us Thursday November 19th at 7pm Eastern time
as we discuss all aspects of holiday gift giving for blind and low vision
babies, children, teens and even adults!

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://zoom.us/j/95473426674?fbclid=IwAR2J41ilX-ZHqywc_OXusEcdqxE6xO8vdTSr
8siMWYhGkmq_Nb8dSSQbV0s> https://zoom.us/j/95473426674

Meeting ID: 954 7342 6674

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,95473426674#

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash!  <http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
www.6dotdashco.com
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and
other dear friends and supporters.

#comerunwithus

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369