[Colorado-Talk] Get ready to spread holiday cheer!!! I hope you all have marked December…

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:52:04 UTC 2020

Get ready to spread holiday cheer!!! I hope you all have marked December 12 2 PM until 4 PM on your calendar‘s for the holiday party. We will be making two crafts. A Santa Claus and candy canes.

For Santa Claus you will need:
One paper plate
Glue
One red and black crayon or marker and to make it tactile we recommend a glitter pen
Three buttons to make it tactile
And several cotton balls

For the candycane craft you will need:
A package of pipe cleaners
And a package of pony beads
If your family needs assistance with purchasing items for these crafts to be able to participate please contact Maureen
Maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
2153537218

We will need to here by Wednesday, November 25 if assistance is needed. Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,
Maureen Nietfeld