[Colorado-Talk] join the Mountains & Plains At Large Chapter meeting on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 7:00 PM

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:44:40 UTC 2020

Come join the Mountains & Plains At Large Chapter meeting on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 7:00 PM. We are the host for the Colorado State convention and we have lots to do and talk about.  Please join us, mask free, for a great time planning, laughing, learning and did I say laughing?  We need to laugh more and I promise there will be plenty of laughter to share.  See you there!

Mountains & Plains is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mountains & Plains Chapter meeting
Time: Sep 17, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Please email mountainsAndPlains.nfb.CO at gmail.com <mailto:mountainsAndPlains.nfb.CO at gmail.com> for the zoom link.