[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: NFB of Denver Comeback Saturday - Go Nuggets!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:16:42 UTC 2020

This just wentout to our chapter membbers, but everyone if certainly
invited to join us Saturday!

COVID-19 and social distancing, an entire summer (it seems like) of
90-plus degrees, fires, heavy smoke ... What we need is that Denver
Nuggets come-back spirit! And if there's any place we can get the
boost we need for a come-back it's the National Federation of the
Blind, right?

First, it is the NFB of Colorado's Mountain Time at 5 Reunion,
Resources, and Rejuvenation, Wednesday at, well,  five. Same Zoom info
as always, or check the NFB of Colorado's Face Book page for details.

Next, be there on Saturday for the NFB of Denver Chapter meeting from
10 am. To Noon We'll do a socially-distanced huddle on our game plans
for the NFB of Colorado convention  October 29-31, voter registration
and accessible voting, updates on RTD and the 16th Street Mall and
more!

N F B C O, LET'S GO!

See you Saturday!

Dan

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
720-707-2699,, 86765164389
+12532158782,,86765164389# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,86765164389# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbyuHxgp3X

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"