[Colorado-Talk] Job Posting: Senior Solutions Engineer

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:29:55 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone:

The State of Colorado has posted a job position within the Governor's Office
of Information Technology (OIT) to further its work to enhance the
accessibility of the state's technology to people with disabilities. "Under
the direction of the Accessibility Architect, the Sr. Solutions Engineer
will assume the role of assisting technical architecture for all Technology
Accessibility Initiatives of the State of Colorado Office of Information
Technology."

Here is a link to the posting.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado/jobs/3177473/sr-solutions-en
gineer-accessibility?keywords=sr%20solution%20engineer
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado/jobs/3177473/sr-solutions-e
ngineer-accessibility?keywords=sr%20solution%20engineer&pagetype=jobOpportun
itiesJobs> &pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

The salary ranges from $83,856.00 to $113,000.00 annually.

This is an important position. Many of us in Colorado have been working hard
from the outside to ensure that State Government uses technology which is
accessible. In some cases, we have succeeded, in others, we have a very long
way to go.

Best wishes,

Curtis Chong