[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:56:01 UTC 2021

Greetings chapter members and friends,

While the summer is heating up so is the Boulder Valley Chapter with plans
for the State Convention and other great activities, so join us Saturday
August 7, from 10:00 to 11:30 AM. and help make our summer warm with the
hospitality that only the NFB can bring.  See below for the Zoom
coordinates.

Agenda items for the meeting include:

Secretary's report

Treasurer's  report

Presidential release

Safety in Boulder for blind pedestrians

Legislative update

National Convention

State Convention

RTD update

Here are the Zoom coordinates.

You are cordially invited to the NFB Boulder Valley Chapter Zoom meeting.

Saturday, August 7, 10:00 am

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

We look forward to your presence and to sharing new opportunities for
learning and service in The National Federation of the Blind.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley chapter

Maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:Maryannmigs at gmail.com>