[Colorado-Talk] Mile High Chapter Meeting August 18

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 03:32:55 UTC 2021

Hi All,
The Mile High Chapter will be meeting on Wednesday August 18th at 6:00 at the Commons on Champa (1245 Champa Street Denver, CO 80202). We will also have a zoom option for people who are unable to or uncomfortable atending in person.
We will have guest speakers from the 16th Street mall redesign team providing us a presentation on the progress of the 16th Street mall project and available to answer any questions we might have.
I have attached our tentitive agenda and the zoom coordinates are pasted below.
Topic: Mile High NFBCO Chapter Meeting

Time: Jan 20, 2021 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the Third Wed, until Jun 16, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)

        Jan 20, 2021 06:00 PM

        Feb 17, 2021 06:00 PM

        Mar 17, 2021 06:00 PM

        Apr 21, 2021 06:00 PM

        May 19, 2021 06:00 PM

        Jun 16, 2021 06:00 PM

Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZclc-GhqjgsHNO_MjXG3jF1eHr2uagjiY4K/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGrpj8iE9CWth-ARpwqGo-gWfPwiHZdgo1yozLvOwcAaCWnM8pQYKd-F9LZ

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83848943667?pwd=a0hCYmZSTkNGWG40UGp4YjlKeEdYdz09

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Passcode: 861003

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,83848943667# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,83848943667# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kO3NAhnpy

Please note, consistent with the NFBCO policy for indoor meetings, Masks are required in the conference room at the commons.

I hope to see many of you on Wednesday. Please don't hesitate to reach out between now and then should you have any questions.
Thanks,
Cody