[Colorado-Talk] OT: The 195 The Globe Annual Holiday Fundraiser For Make Wish Is Tonight, Who Wants To Join The Fun

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:06:18 UTC 2021

Hello All!
Are you ready to help us make a child's wish come true this holiday at
195 The Globe?
If so, then join us tonight from 11 PM central tonight (10 PM
mountain, 9 PM pacific, 12 AM eastern) for our traditional 24 hour
holiday radiothon for the Make A Wish Foundation.
All details including links to listen, donate, engage and more can all
be found at
https://www.195theglobe.live/?campaign=wish2021
You can also ask your smart speakers to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
during the show and visit us on zoom during the show at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4562366247
We'll have our traditional Djd Invasion Christmas party, an interview
with a member of the a cappella group Voiceplay and Roy Samuelson,
plus our other make a wish holiday traditions from Christmas' past.
Help us make a child's wish come true this season by joining us for
all or some of our event.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!