[Colorado-Talk] Blind Coloradan! A holiday blog worth your read

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Dec 23 17:13:05 UTC 2021

Greetings and happy holidays to all of our members, friends, partners, and
sponsors. We are the federation family. We think you will be delighted by
our holiday newsletter. We know that you are busy. We would be honored if
you take the time to read through our end-of-year blog. Inside you will find
an opportunity to win a $100 gift card to our NFB Independence Market. Take
care of one another and find the joy.